ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
- Post lockbox, checks, and cash to customer accounts as required.
- Post debit, credit memos and wire transfers to customer accounts as required.
- Process end of day invoicing as required.
- Reconcile and close end of day credit card transactions as required.
- Collect on assigned portfolio of domestic/Canadian dealer accounts.
- Contact customers to follow-up on past due invoices.
- Contact customers regarding orders on hold or cancelled.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of Sam Ash Music account.
- Maintain daily cash summary in audit folder.
- Processing of RMA’s (Return material credits).
- Obtain floor approvals for orders ready to be shipped and maintain floor approval log.
- Processing of employee payroll deduct memos.
- Credit review orders ready to be shipped.
- Treat coworkers and visitors equally without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, alienage, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, marital status, arrest record, gender identity, veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Review credit worthiness of accounts for checks or credits for warranty work.
- Back-up Switchboard when needed.
- Back-up mail duties when needed.
- College degree in accounting or equivalent experience in collections and accounts receivable.
- The ability to work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities efficiently.
- Solid computer, accounting, and problem-solving skills.
- Professional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills needed for dealing with internal and external customers.
- Decision Making
- Planning & Organizing Work
- Commitment to Personal Learning/Knowledge Growth
C. F. Martin & Co., Inc.?
510 Sycamore Street?
Nazareth, PA 18064?
ATTN: Human Resources
UTILITY PERSON 3RD SHIFT-VARIABLE SHIFT
This individual will be assigned to the Maintenance Department and be responsible for performing mechanical and/or electrical repair jobs, preventative maintenance as well as building and grounds maintenance at all corporate facility locations. This position requires rotation between 2nd and 3rd shift when needed to provide facility coverage at all corporate facility locations. This individual will support all co-workers to achieve a common goal. This individual will work with all shift personnel and outside contractors to provide required managerial direction during off shift hours for day to day operations and facility projects. This individual will also provide direct supervision of the maintenance department employees in the absence of shift management.
Essential Job Function
- Understand and operate Security, HVAC, and Fire Control System.
- Preventative Maintenance for machinery, buildings and grounds
- Perform assigned maintenance work requests.
- Cleaning spray rooms, ordering filters and managing the filter and MRO inventory
- Perform emergency building coverage and snow removal at all facilities.
- Participate in Saturday building rotation including Startup & Shutdown Procedures.
- 3-5 years supervisory/management experience
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and able to interact effectively and respectfully with coworkers within a team atmosphere.
- Sufficient reading, writing, basic math and computer skills are required to follow Work Orders and Training Instructions
- Strong demonstrable experience with mechanical and/or electrical skills
- Continuous standing throughout a normal work day
- Must be able to work from ladders or lift platforms.
- Frequent lifting of items up to 50 lbs. and occasional assisted lifting of other items that exceed 50lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to operate all forklift and high lift equipment.
- Understand and adhere to Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), Confined Space, and all other plant safety requirements related to supporting machinery uptime. ?????????
- Safety shoes and safety glasses required in designated areas.
Work Hours: 10:30 P.M. – 7:00 A.M. Monday - Friday
With Overtime 9:30 P.M. – 7:00 A.M. Monday - Friday
Production demands and inclement weather may necessitate overtime before and after the normal shift hours and weekends.
C. F. Martin & Co., Inc.
510 Sycamore Street
Nazareth, PA 18064
ATTN: Human Resources